POST LOCKDOWN INFO
COVID-19 GuidelinesThe UK is currently experiencing a public health emergency as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As such it is critical that, like many other businesses TBFQ take a range of measures to keep ourselves and other people safe.
Please digest and understand our guidelines in order to implement them effectively. If you have any questions or feedback regarding our guidelines please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our contact form.
We all have a duty to stay at home and isolate if we show any symptoms associated with COVID-19. For the purposes of clarity the main symptoms of COVID-19 are as follows:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
TBFQ Checklist to mitigate risk in our work place:
- All quizmasters will arrive with their own mask and sanitiser.
- They will check in on arrival with a duty manager and always adhere to the ‘house rules’.
- Before the quiz begins our hosts will make customers aware of, and encourage compliance with, the onsite safety measures.
- Insist that those playing the quiz bring their own pens and paper. A downloadable version of our team sheet is available above.
- All participants of the quiz are to be seated at tables.
- Teams and tables should consist of only those arriving in the same group.
- Teams members should be encouraged to sit back in their chairs and not lean towards each other.
- Whether playing through our app or with pen and paper, one person should be encouraged to answer the questions throughout the quiz.
- Encouraging contactless payments. Encourage one person to pay for the team and the rest to transfer their entry fee via PayM or similar. You can sign up to PayM here.
- Music level will be kept to a minimum so people can confer without the need to lean in.